Below are some client work highlights.
If anything sparks an idea of how we could collaborate, drop me a line:
The UK's largest importer of protective gloves and workwear.
How I helped:
- Created written and video content to communicate the rationale behind the company's recent merger.
- Pioneered a new brand manifesto and tone of voice, based on competitor analysis and customer listening.
- Overhauled email marketing template, subject lines and content, increasing open rates by 12%.
With over 4,200 unique readers and generating 200 leads, this content series broke company engagement records for conversion and lead generation.
Interviewed, shot and edited a Customer Services team video, using VideoScribe.
Took Polyco Healthline's new identity and voice online. Created within two days.
An online community and jobs site for creative professionals.
How I helped:
- Authored a series of high-performing blog posts that led to a full-time position offer.
- Collaborated with PR agency, Aduro, to deliver Hiive's hard launch – resulting in a 60% uplift in site traffic.
- Engineered Hiive's tone of voice, and its adoption across external comms.
One of several blog posts written for Hiive's readers.
A series of spotlight articles on top creatives and their tools for Hiive's PR agency.
One of the regular newsletters which enjoyed open rates of around 40%. Its design and brand voice are still used today.